The generous and talented Paul Toth, recorded me reading my piece, Prey, for his podcast series this week. If you have a minute, please check it out–Myf Reading.
Here’s more info:
1. An I-Pod is not required. Any PC or Mac will do.
2. Go to: http://tothnews.libsyn.com/
3. On the main site, right-click the “Direct Download” link for the episode of your choice and save “file,” “link” or “target” (label depends upon browser) to desktop.
4. Double-click the downloaded file. Listen using any media player.
5. I-Pod users should drag the file into their appropriate I-Tunes folder or subscribe via I-Tunes.
6. Tap “podcasts” in upper-left menu of the main site to access older shows.