12-Week Finding Your Story Workshop:
This is an intense and intimate workshop in which we use writing as a tool to uncover our creative, healing potential. You do NOT need to be a writer to join this workshop. However, every week you will be writing. We will meet once a week and each week you will be given at-home assignments. Along with these assignments, you will work on longer pieces of work (fiction, narrative non-fiction, memoir, personal essay–all genres accepted) which we will critique on rotation.
- Beginning in March 2019.
- Six-student maximum (four-student minimum)
- Prerequisite: Must have access to email and the internet.
- Cost is $25 per student, per workshop (which will include my mark up of whatever work you submit for workshop).
- There is a $24 mandatory nonrefundable deposit due to ensure your space in the workshop.
- The remainder of your tuition ($275) is due at the first workshop.
- I accept cash, credit card, paypal, square cash, check. Payment due at time of sign up.Location: Will let you know in email.
- Time: Mondays, 6-8pm
- Dates: March 4, March 11, March 18, March 25, April 1, April 8, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20, May 28
Fill out the form below or send me an email and I will get back to you with sign up and payment details: